How to create Index and how to understand them in the housing priceread more
Country Profile Serbia
Posted by: admin 2 months, 1 week ago
Country Profile Serbia – Serbia is a country located in the southern part of the European continent. Geographically, the country is located between 41°-47°N and 18°-23°E, bordering Hungary to the north, Romania and Bulgaria to the east and the Republic of Macedonia and Albania to the south. While in the west, Serbia borders with Montenegro, Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina. The capital of Serbia is Belgrade.
Historically, Serbia and two other countries, namely Croatia and Slovenia, merged to form a Kingdom in 1918 which was later changed its name to the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in 1929. Yugoslavia then underwent several changes in its political system to become the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia which adopted a socialist republican government system (1945). –1992) and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (1992-2003) which adopted the system of government of the combined Federal Republic of Serbia and Montenegro, the country later changed its name to the Union of States of Serbia and Montenegro (2003-2006). In 2006, the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro was declared disbanded because Montenegro declared independence and separated from the Union of States. While Serbia also formed its own country with the name of the Republic of Serbia.
Currently, Serbia adheres to a parliamentary republic system of government in which the head of state is the president who is directly elected for a 5-year term. While the head of government is the Prime Minister who is elected by the Parliament or the National Assembly of Serbia (National Assembly). The Serbian Parliament consists of 250 seats with a term of 4 years.
Also read: Republic countries in the world.
The total area of Serbia is 77,474 km2 with a population of 7,078,110 people (in 2018). The majority of the population are ethnic Serbs (83.3%) who are Orthodox (84.6%). The official language of Serbia is Serbian. Serbia is one of the countries in the world experiencing population reduction, the population growth rate is -0.47%.
In the economic field, Serbia is highly dependent on manufacturing and export industries which are mostly driven by foreign investment. Serbia's important industries include the automotive industry, base metals, household furniture, food processing, machinery, chemicals, sugar, tires, clothing and pharmaceuticals (drugs). Serbia's Gross Domestic Product or GDP is US$105.7 billion with a per capita income of US$15,100,-. Serbia's population growth was 1.9% in 2017.
Serbia Country Profile
The following is a country profile of Serbia.
- Full Name : Republic of Serbia (Republic of Serbia)
- Nama Location : Republic of Serbia
- Form of Government: Parliamentary Republic
- Head of State : President Aleksandar VUCIC (since 31 May 2017)
- Head of Government : Prime Minister Ana BRNABIC (since 29 June 2017)
- Capital: Belgrade (Belgrade)
- Area : 77,474 km 2
- Total Population : 7,078,110 people (2018)
- Population Growth : -0.47% (2018)
- Birth Rate: 8.9 babies per 1000 population (2018)
- Official Language: Serbian
- Ethnicity/Ethnicity : Serbian 83.3%, Hungarian 3.5%, Romanian 2.1%, Bosniak 2%, other ethnicity 5.7%, unknown 3.4% (2011 estimate)
- Religion : Orthodox 84.6%, Catholic 5%, Islam 3.1%, Protestant 1%, atheist 1.1%, other religion 0.8% unknown 4.5% (2011 estimate)
- Independence Day : June 5, 2006 (from the Union of State of Serbia and Montenegro); April 16, 1346 (Establishment of the Kingdom of Serbia); July 13, 1878 (Congress of Berlin recognizes Serbian independence); December 1, 1918 (Establishment of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes (Yugoslavia))
- National Day: February 15, 1835 (first day of adoption of the country's constitution)
- National Anthem: "Boze pravde" (God of Justice)
- Kode Domain Internet : .rs
- Phone Code : 381
- Currency : Serbian Dinar (RSD)
- Income Per Capita : US$15,100,- (2017)
- Nominal Gross Domestic Revenue : US$105.7 billion (2017)
- Location: Continental Europe (Southern Europe)
Division of Serbian Administrative Territory
Administratively, the Republic of Serbia is divided into 119 municipalities and 26 cities.
Source of reference: The data in the Serbian Country Profile is taken from the World Factbook.
Lately, there is news that Russia wants their export to be paid in the Rouble. The economic explanation is listed below. This list is excluding a couple of not related economic assumptions such as pride, politic, etc.read more
3 weeks, 5 days ago
How is volatility calculated?
At XE, volatility is measured by applying the standard deviation of the logarithmic daily returns, expressed in a percentage score.
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Currency Acronyms and Abbreviations
Countries around the world have their own currency and traders learn to quickly recognize those currencies by their three-letter acronym or abbreviation.
The two letters at the start refer to the name of the country and the third is the currency. E.g. AUD is the Australian Dollar. This is based on the ISO international standard – 4217. The table below is to assist you when you trade to quickly recognise the currencies.
3 weeks, 6 days ago
A page from the textbook enVision Florida B.E.S.T. Mathematics Grade 1, from the publisher Savvas Learning Company. It tells students to “disagree respectfully.”Credit...Savvas Learning Companyread more
4 weeks, 1 day ago
1 month ago
JAKARTA – PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk (ITMG) will channel out cash dividends of USD 238.85 million from its 2021 net profit on April 22, 2022. This plan was given the green light during the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting held last week (24/3).read more
1 month ago
Collaboratively administrate empowered markets via plug-and-play networks. Dynamically procrastinate B2C users after installed base benefits. Dramatically visualize customer directed convergence without